- Level II = POST certified with two years full-time field experience as a certified Peace Officer
- Level III = Idaho Advanced POST certificate or equivalent OR five years of full-time field experience as a certified Peace Officer
Click here to view our pay plan.
- Rich Ada County benefits package
- Take home patrol cars
- Uniforms provided; additional $100 allowance per year
- Ten county-paid holidays per year
- Vacation and sick leave
- PERSI retirement program
- Matching deferred compensation (up to 3% of annual salary)
Click here for more information about our benefits.
- Application review
- Physical Agility Test
- Written Exam
- Background Investigation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Medical Exam
Click here for more information on our hiring process.
Career Opportunities/Collateral Duties within the Police Services Bureau:
||School Resource Officer
And many more!
Feel free to contact the ACSO Human Resources at:
7200 Barrister Drive
Boise, Idaho 83704